About Me

I received a Cricut for Valentine's day 2008. I had done scrapbooking when my daughter was younger, but hadn't done any paper crafting since then. I really got into it again when I got my Cricut!! I discovered card making and have been hooked ever since!! I enjoy almost all crafts and have done tole painting, crocheting, cross stitch and other crafty things. I have a daughter who is a freshman in college and two furbabies. I adore animals of all kinds and I love the outdoors and gardening.

Thursday, February 26, 2009


I have been seeing so many cute owls everywhere that I wanted to use one on a card! I designed this little guy on the Cricut Design Studio. I used mostly George and Basic Shapes although I know I used a couple of other carts including Zooballoo and Walk in My Garden. The branch is from Zooballoo. I added some machine stitching to the owl's body and the card. His eyes are rain dots that I put a dot of white paint on. Lots of inking. Sentiment is computer generated. Doodlebug rhinestones added to flower centers.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute, I love all your creations they are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete