About Me

I received a Cricut for Valentine's day 2008. I had done scrapbooking when my daughter was younger, but hadn't done any paper crafting since then. I really got into it again when I got my Cricut!! I discovered card making and have been hooked ever since!! I enjoy almost all crafts and have done tole painting, crocheting, cross stitch and other crafty things. I have a daughter who is a freshman in college and two furbabies. I adore animals of all kinds and I love the outdoors and gardening.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fall Time Friends

This card was created almost entirely on the Cricut Design Studio by welding miscellaneous shapes together. Because I created the card some time ago I do not remember all the different carts that I used. The green background and the hat were embossed using Cuttle Bug. Lots of inking and doodleing. Sunflowers were cut using Walk In My Garden.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ginny,
    My name is Barbara and I just viewed you blog and it is terrific. I like all of your designs. You are very creative in your cards. I love scarecrows, and the two cards you have are great. I will be visiting your blog real soon and of course I bookmarked it. I'am from Ontario Canada. Great Job Ginny. Barbara Lackenbauer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so adorable !!!!!!!I lolve scarfecrows and he is tooooo cute !!!! xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete