About Me

I received a Cricut for Valentine's day 2008. I had done scrapbooking when my daughter was younger, but hadn't done any paper crafting since then. I really got into it again when I got my Cricut!! I discovered card making and have been hooked ever since!! I enjoy almost all crafts and have done tole painting, crocheting, cross stitch and other crafty things. I have a daughter who is a freshman in college and two furbabies. I adore animals of all kinds and I love the outdoors and gardening.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Girls camp picture cubes


Some 4" wooden cubes that I embellished with paper, flowers, rub-ons and other things. I am what they call a "Nestie" for a church girls camp and I made a cube for each girl in my group. They have a picture of Christ, someone that the girl loves (family member(s)) and a scripture about love on them. I also cut each girl's initials using my cricut. Most of the fonts for the letters were cut with the SCAL softwear. I also used my cuttlebug to emboss some the the paper. I sanded and spray painted each block with black paint before I embellished them. When I was done I covered them with Modge Podge.

No comments:

Post a Comment